Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word file format.
- The text uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The submission is accompanied by a brief abstract (of no more than 250 words) and a table of contents.
- All tables and figures in the submission include a title, heading or reference such as "Table 1" or “Figure 1”.
- The author will be prepared to provide a succinct description to be used as alt text for any graphs, charts, diagrams, tables and images found within the submission. This is in keeping with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA).
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
- Should the submission be published by the Canadian Bar Review, the author(s) accepts the terms and conditions of the Publication and Copyright Licence Agreement with the Canadian Bar Foundation.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.